2021-22 PUC ADMISSION APPLICATION
Admission are open for the Academic year 2021-22.
Click here to apply for PUC Programme for the academic year 2021-22
Clear 10th standard (SSLC of Karnataka state or its equivalent), recognized by the Pre-University Department, Government of Karnataka. All admissions to the PU classes are subject to approval by the Karnataka PU Department. Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Original 10th standard mark sheet
- Original Transfer certificate issued by the school last studied with caste(if applicable) mentioned
- Original Migration certificate in case of non SSLC (Karnataka state) students
- In case of reserved categories – caste certificate and family annual income certificate issued by Tahashildar and authorized by the Government of Karnataka
- Provisional eligibility certificate issued by the Pre-University Board, Karnataka in case of students who have completed the qualifying examination in any country other than India
- Two sets of photocopies of each of the above relevant documents.
- Six copies of passport size photographs (most recent, not older than one month) and four stamp size photographs to be enclosed in an envelope with name & stream mentioned on it. (Ensure that the background in the photograph is light colored)
- Language exemption approval letter from PU Board (if eligible for exemption) through the Institution
- Two photocopies of Aadhar card to be submitted.